Makeup Essential





Just like your room needs essentials like dressing table, bed, closet etc., your makeup bag also needs to have all makeup essentials. If you are makeup freak, then you need to keep everything from primer to setting spray.
Here are some makeup essentials list that you must have in your bag.

The first essential in makeup is makeup primer. If you don’t buy primer, your all other investment will be wasted. Primer is must for balancing your skin tone and preparing it for the rest of the makeup application.


The next thing to keep is moisturizer. If you have oily skin, then you can just apply primer.
Foundation is very necessary to keep in your bag with you. If you can handle, carry both stick and liquid foundation with you. Stick foundations are also easy to apply and carry. For example, Makeup forever HD foundations sticks are very famous in their smooth and full coverage application. So, select a foundation shade one or two shades darker than your real skin tone. If you choose very light like many people do to look fair, they will end up ruining their look as they will look greyish. Hence, always choose a foundation matching to your skin color.


You can use these sticks for highlighting and contour. For contour on jaw line, hollow of cheeks, forehead and nose, use a color three shades darker than the real skin tone, and for highlighting, choose a shade lighter. If you use yellow shade or ivory for highlighting, then it is the best. Apply highlight under eyes, on forehead, on Nose Bridge, cupid bows and chin. Always, keep a clean blender with you for blending. Keep two blenders, one for contour blend and one for highlight. You can use the same blender for highlight and foundation. For concealer, you can keep the stick foundations or you can go for Maybelline as they have wonderful products in concealer category.
I always keep BB cream with you as it is a daily thing to wear. I don’t like to wear heavy thing on my face due to which I feel BB is the lightest and best thing.
Another thing is to keep blush that is my favorite thing to keep. I always love to highlight my cheeks with blush and highlighter. As my skin tone is light, I use white, brown and golden color highlighters and peach blush. I love peach color blush as I believe that it helps make you look younger.
Face powder is the most important thing to keep as it helps to set the face and if the foundation wipes out of the face, then you can apply face powder. Face powder is my must use product that I use on daily basis. The best face powders are MAC face powder that are very smooth and lasting. 
Eye shadows, mascara and eye liner are also must things to keep with their application brushes. I also use eye shadow shades for contouring and highlighting. If you are expert, you know how to do complete makeup with limited set of makeup tools and products accessible. I keep this Anastasia Beverly hills palette with me always.


For mascara, my love is for Maybelline rocket volume that helps enhance the lashes and make them look like false eye lashes.



  
If you have expertise, you can do compete makeup with all above makeup essentials. 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.